Edward G. Getz, New York to 1905 
From 1905 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Edward G. Getz in 1905 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 1337, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.